5th November 2020
From today (Thursday 5 November), everyone must stay at home, and may leave only for a limited set of reasons.
• For work, if you cannot work from home
• For exercise and recreation outdoors, with your household, support bubble or on your own with one person from another household
• For all medical reasons, appointments and to escape injury or harm
• To shop for food and essentials
• To provide care for vulnerable people, or as a volunteer.
For now, the COVID Alert Level system has been suspended until after the national lockdown ends.